22 May 2014

BURMA-2014

Last week of March till mid April 2014, I went back to my homeland. This time I had visited to Ngwe Saung beach, Inlay lake & my home town May Myo. I am sharing some pictures that I took on my trip.



Sunset in Ngwe Saung beach
                                               
                                                       


BOB hotel private beach, Ngwe Saung
                                      



Inlay lake, Shan state
                                             



Sunset in Inlay lake
                                                     


Dat taw Chaing Fall, A ni sakhan (Maymyo)
                                                    


                                                      
Ayetharyar wineyard, Taunggyi
                                       



Me Nu Oak-Kyaung, Inwwa
                                

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to all these places, except May Myo. All of your beautiful pictures attract me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visit my blog a naw. You should tour around burma sis xoxo

    ReplyDelete