ဒီညေတာ႔ ေပါ႔ေပါ႔ ပါးပါး Diet ညစာလုပ္စားတယ္။ ပိန္ခ်င္ လွခ်င္ သူ မမ/ညီမတို႔အတြက္ သိပ္ေကာင္းတဲ႔ အစားအစာ တခုပဲေနာ္!!! Snacks လိုပဲစားစား Main Dish လိုပဲစားစား က်န္းမာေရးနဲ႔ ညီညြတ္တဲ႔အၿပင္ လုပ္ရလဲလြယ္တယ္၊
Tonight, I made a diet dinner. Healthy, Easy & ofcourse Yummy!!! Plus, the ingredients can be added to your likeness. Okie, let's see how to make spring rolls & sauce.
Ingredients (for spring rolls)
- Rice paper
- Roasted chicken or boiled chicken
- salad leaves, rocket leaves, basil leaves
- Bean sprout
- Yellow capsicum
|Ingredients for the spring roll|
|Vietnamese spring roll Rice Paper|
1. Cut, clean and arrange the vegetables as per above picture.
2. Put the water inside the wide open 1 or 2 inches deep plate which diameter is bigger than the rice paper.
3. Place the rice paper into the water and let the face touch the water evenly. Turn the other side and do the same.
4. Then, place the wet rice paper on the plate. Add the above ingredients as your likeness.
5. Make it tight and roll the rice paper slowly.
6. You can keep as you rolled or you can cut as your preference.
Ingredients (for the sauce)
- Half orange
- Roasted Sesame sauce (you can buy at the japanese grocery store)
- garlic clove
- ginger cube
- soya sauce
- Coriander (optional)
1. In the blender, blend place all the ingredients and blend them well.(for orange, squeeze the juice)
2. Poured in the bowl & sprinkler the chopped coriander.
|Voila! Serve yourself .. fresh spring rolls|
Take a spring roll and dip into the sauce and give it a bite. Hmmm ....... so yummy :-)